Early-bird registration is available for a one-day project forwarding logistics masterclass in conjunction with Antwerp XL.
The PPG Project Cargo Certificate for Forwarders, 3PLs, Clients and ECPMs will be held in Antwerp on Thursday, 23 April 2020. This course is ideal for people working in project logistics who are likely to be responsible for co-ordinating the international transportation of abnormal, heavy-lift project cargos via multi-modal hubs.
Course trainer and general manager of the Project Professionals Group Kevin Stephens said the masterclass was developed in conjunction with clients and third party logistics providers.
“We work very closely with diverse project forwarding organisations regarding the masterclass content to provide industry-relevant training,” he said.
Registrations before 1 February 2020 will receive a 10% Early Bird discount that includes a one-day Antwerp XL exhibition hall pass and invitation to the opening reception.
On completion of this masterclass, you will have:
- Global understanding of project forwarding management requirements.
- Mentoring on case study project logistics.
- Improved project bidding.
- Confidence to design and implement project cargo logistics plans.
- Project crisis communication management skills.
- Multi-cultural communication leadership.
- Increased productivity through business communication tools.
- Enhanced professional networking.
Categories: abnormal loads, AntwerpXL, Breakbulk, Certificate of Achievement in Project Cargo Management, Easyfairs, education, Heavy lift, Project cargo, Project Cargo, Project Forwarding Certificate, Project Forwarding Certificate, Project Professionals Group, Training and education, Training and Education, Travel and leisure