The heavy lift, oversized transport and project logistics sector has a one-stop training day with the PPG Project Cargo Certificate for Forwarders, 3PLs, Clients and ECPMs masterclass on April 23 during Antwerp XL.
Course co-ordinator Kevin Stephens said the training day format culminated with ProjectPitch – a comprehensive group exercise developed by industry and only available as part of the PPG Project Cargo Forwarding Certificate.
“This one-day masterclass differs from other training formats in that it is very interactive and not delivered in a static monotone format,” Mr Stephens said.
“Our masterclass covers a number of key training modules and has the additional and unique benefit of the ProjectPitch exercise that tests understanding of the key aspects of successfully managing the transportation of challenging cargos to meet the needs of clients, shippers and ship owners.”Project Forwarding Certificate course coordinator Kevin Stephens
Mr Stephens said ProjectPitch was designed as a hands-on way to incorporate all the key learnings from the Project Forwarding Certificate modules into a comprehensive exercise for project logistics professionals.
The purpose of ProjectPitch is to:
- Highlight the importance of the practical application of masterclass key learnings.
- Harness capacity to practically apply skills and knowledge to assist the heavy lift, specialised transport and project logistics sector perform critical tasks.
- Provide students with an opportunity to gain practical experience from both the client and shippers perspective.
- Encourage high standards of professional services in a mentored environment by industry professionals.
- Encourage students to participate and network with their peers through a practical heavy lift and project forwarding sector exercise.
- Develop close networking relationships between students and professional industry practitioners by providing the opportunity to receive feedback on their practical work.
A 10% Early Bird discount is available for registrations before 29 February 2020 and includes one-day entry to the Antwerp XL exhibition hall. Masterclass registration information, including video testimonials, is available from the PPG website or contact Kevin Stephens: firstname.lastname@example.org